Questions for Matt DeHart case?

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 05:10:27 PST 2016

does the family see an outlet/standing to sue the prosecutor or the state
or FBI ????

i just watched the gibney film on scientology and i have so many times
looked for ways to counter the state within this kind of action

in gibneys film it states that the IRS was effectively sued into granting
the "church" of scientology tax free status - which meant life or death for
scientology as they owed tons of money in back taxes

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Reykjavik +354 894 8650
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.