Re: Cryptome’s searing critique of Snowden Inc.

Rayzer Rayzer at riseup.net
Thu Feb 18 07:42:13 PST 2016

dan at geer.org wrote:
> Every great cause begins as a movement, becomes a business and eventually degenerates into a racket. -- Eric Hoffer

I'm going to spell it out... PLUS ONE. I guess someone's always going to
stick around and sell the newspapers, buttons and ballcaps almost 50
years later. I've gotten to thinking it's better that way because they'd
just be in the way of (snigger) progress.

--
RR
"Through counter-intelligence it should be possible to pinpoint potential trouble-makers ... And neutralize them, neutralize them, neutralize them"