De-dollarization possibly about to snowball

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 22:37:21 PST 2016

On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 00:06:33 -0600
Troy Benjegerdes <hozer at hozed.org> wrote:

> Well, American exporters would be quite happy if the flight from
> the petro-dollar devalued the currency a bit. We could maybe sell
> some stuff then.

	Are you saying that subsidizing american firms by robbing
	people who hold dollars is good? Well, of course it's good for
	the thieving assholes who get the subsidy...

> The banksters are probably starting to figure out that student-loan
> debt-servitude is going to end quite badly unless we have a little
> real-world goods and wage inflation while the suckers who bought
> bonds are getting less than 1%.

	Wage inflation? So you want people who work for a wage to earn
	less? And stuff to be more expensive?

> The rest of the world is paying the fed to hold their money,

	What?

> and
> thankfully we've now got Bitcoin to keep anti-inflation quacks

	So what are you? You sound like a pro inflation quack. Well
	quack is not best word. Though of course inflationists are
	poster children for economic bullshit, and their 'theories' are
	laughable nonsense. But calling them "quacks" kinda misses the
	point...