Cryptome?s searing critique of Snowden Inc.

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 11:56:38 PST 2016

On Sun, 14 Feb 2016 16:20:50 +0200
Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:

> Why Merica wants Snowden if he can't hurt them?

	That one is easy. American Justice will lynch people for
	smoking pot or not mowing their lanws. Given that petty
	'criminals' in The Land of Free are severely punished, how can
	they let an arch-traitor like snowden go? Plus snowden has made
	them look like incompetent assholes, 'security' wise.

> Greenwald, et al appear to be on Merica's soil, so it is O(1)
> the cops to silence them.
>
> Merica wants no leaks, not a particular individual.
>
> So Snowden went to Russia empty handed and Russia took him?

	Why not? The blow against the anglo-americunts and their
	propaganda is pretty clear. EVEN russia has more respect for
	civil rights than they have. I'm sure very few leaders of the
	free world are missing this point.