Cryptome?s searing critique of Snowden Inc.

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 11:48:52 PST 2016

On Sun, 14 Feb 2016 08:04:35 -0500
Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> Greenwald converted the Snowden documents from State secrets owned
> by the U.S. government, to commercial trade secrets owned by
> billionaire Pierre Omidyar.  Their new owners have published a
> fraction of those documents for financial profit and, of course,
> political propaganda.

	I don't think the commercial-and-for-profit part of the
	story makes much sense. Omidyar doesn't need more money, but if
	he like any other greedy retard wanted more money, then he
	surely could expand his current business, which are 'legal',
	'low risk' and profitable, relatively speaking. How much money
	does the intercept make? I suspect a better question is "how
	much money does the intercept lose"?

	Easiest explanation is that greenwald and co. are not
	publishing anything really important for the simple reason that
	they don't want to have their balls cut by the leaders of the
	free democratic world.

	Or, perhaps, they are accomplices of the anglo-american
	government. Snowden surely is no anarchist, but the kind of
	political illiterate person who believes in 'democracy' and
	'good' government.