[Cryptography] Proof that the NSA does not have a quantum computer capable of attacking public key crypto (yet)

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 20:58:12 PST 2016

On 2/10/16, Sean Lynch <seanl at literati.org> wrote:
> If
> they ARE hiding a quantum computer, that would make it more likely that
> there is an extremely strong compartment where they put their most precious
> secrets, while they lead the rest of the world to think the compartment
> Snowden had access to *was* that compartment.

Snowden clearly didn't have access to the crypto compartment.
Or... the journos, himself (and even unrelated deathbed retirees
talking to the likes of Bamford...) are all too afraid (or too, omg,
yay we can read AES patriotic advantage USA) to leak it.

Ops and compute can be extrapolated from military
and commercial sector physical stuff these days.
But crypto, maths, algos... brain stuff... has always been
their jewels.

Question is... will the new generation of leaksphere...
wikileaks, anonymous, darknets, the poitras / greenwalds,
ecuadors, technology, ethos, philosophy, rockstar, etc...
begin to elicit cracks in that?