[Fwd: Multiple Internets]

Ted Smith tedks at riseup.net
Wed Feb 10 09:02:57 PST 2016

I'm a little skeptical of wireless mesh networks as a general solution
to this sort of problem, because they're inherently chatty, and have
very limited reach.

I think a better solution is local wired networks with something like
Freenet running over them providing distributed censorship-proof
storage. The next challenge is to synchronize contents between local
Freenet darknets over sneakernet, which I don't think has been done.

--
Sent from Ubuntu