The Intercept steps up after catching a reporter faking data and sources

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Feb 6 19:48:54 PST 2016

On 2/7/16, Rayzer <Rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
> I trust the riseup birds collective.

Indeed there are some good folk in riseup, as everywhere. Riseup may
even have a cause which may attain an actual outcome of actual
'improvement' (pick your definition) in the world, notwithstanding the
fundamental undermine and authorities running that particular show.

> Otoh my trust factor for you... ... ...
>
> Get the picture?

You trust whom you trust. Your effectiveness in this world is a
product of your ability to assess others, trustworthiness being one
attribute.

With those I don't know so well, I trust their actions in pursuit of
causes which I am in support of. When their actions are counter to my
concepts of common sense, support for worthy cause, assessment of a
particular cause being worthy etc, my trust in them is reduced,
possibly eliminated - depends how they then respond to certain
questions, their willingness to take on board their own nature
(aggressiveness, apathy etc).

To all, as yourself, I say good luck in this journey called life.