The Intercept steps up after catching a reporter faking data and sources

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Feb 6 14:07:10 PST 2016

On 2/6/16, Rayzer <Rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
> Александр wrote:
>>
>>     I find it quite funny how  people who routinely post pro-government
>>             garbage are not 'trolls', including, you know high ranking
>> CIA
>>             mafiosos. Furthermore, the CIA mafiosos and lapdogs call
>> other
>>             people 'trolls'...
>>

>> Oh, i love it. Thanks juan!
>>

> According the Juan, afaict, everything and everyone is pro-gubmint
> except him.
>
> Trigger Warning! "Vanguard"
>
> --
> RR
> "Through counter-intelligence it should be possible to pinpoint potential
> trouble-makers ... And neutralize them, neutralize them, neutralize them"

I like your .sig, but perhaps you haven't figured out, riseup.net is
the establishment's false opposition - "Occupy" bullshit and all that,
used to capture as much rebellious protest energy as possible,
channeling that into the most irrelevant non-directions of ephemeral
bullshit we've ever seen.

Oh yes, the occasional "petition" that begs the government for some
scrap of bread.

Here in Australia, it became clear at some point that Riseup.net was
being driven by Labour ("Democracks"), but for those who haven't yet
figured out the whois command, riseup.net is a product of a
Washingtun, Ewe Ess Eh? company called Riseup Networks.

Had potential. If it weren't the establishment.

If you don't own it, you don't control it.

If you don't control it, it may be used against you.

If you can't trust those who DO control it, it WILL be used against you.

Not a difficult principle...