The Intercept steps up after catching a reporter faking data and sources

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 15:54:18 PST 2016

On Sat, 6 Feb 2016 00:17:08 +0100
Cari Machet <carimachet at gmail.com> wrote:

> O its a libertarian
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> ×(

	actually libertarian theory is solid - the problem is
	how people apply it. Majority of libertarians say "I love the
	free market, that's why I love google and coca cola!" or
	stuff along those lines.

	Or, "look at how amazing bitcoin is! It's not clear what we
	stand for, but thanks to government restrictions on money, we
	got rich! Just like high ranking drug dealers but with more
	finesse..."