The Natseckers

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sun Feb 28 02:54:32 PST 2016

DoJ is required to cloak NSA-CIA capabilities by pretending full sharing
does not take place. Redacted and excluded filings and decisions by DoJ,
district, appeal, SCOTUS and FISA courts along with open and classified
executive orders by and POTUS, and best of all, classified contracts,
implements this.

In olden days there was a fairy-land time when NSA-CIA were required to cull,
select and "minimize" (except in wartime and emergencies) their take and
capabilities with FBI and law enforcement, but no longer, the Patriot Act
Dr Zeuss loosened the ties that never bound.

Going to court melodramatizes and sanitizes the bung-holing (like USG
v. Apple)
with in camera, withholding, stonewalling and denying. It should be understood,
Dear Dummies, that lawyers, security clearance holders, corporations, NGOs and
and greeders who assist and abet spying understand how to play this
rigged game to keep the public "safe and secure" in blissful passivity.

Encryption, necessarily quietly compromised for dependable marketability,
has always been a formulaic-algorithmic Faustian character in the
comsec-infosec charade where official secrecy triumphs over chaotic
rabble-empowering democracy.

This big-budget high-profit Broadway performance is called "The Natseckers."