Crypto Beguilement

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Feb 21 18:06:01 PST 2016

On 2/21/16, John Young <jya at pipeline.com> wrote:
> Crypto protects only a few of many means gov-coms have to spy on public,
> so should not divert from those, nor from 88% Snowden docs withheld.

For all the publicity, actual release of relevant info from Snowden
cache seems to have been quite the failure.

Do we have a protocol for future leakers?

Giving entire cache to two reporters sounds like a recipie with
intention to fail, and therefore undermined from the start - either
incredibly stupid, or as others have said, actually intended program.