The Intercept steps up after catching a reporter faking data and sources

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 14:31:34 PST 2016

On Sat, 20 Feb 2016 13:55:28 -0800
Rayzer <Rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> The point is to make it's use pervasive and that makes it expensive to
> counter,

	what the fuck are you talking about rayzer.

	tor or any similar network don't work against so called
	'global' adversaries like the US government.

	Tor can't protect people monitored by your government
	BUT your government can use tor to hide their traffic, but, to
	do that, they need 'ordinary' users.

	So what are you doing rayzer? Are you promoting tor so that the
	pentagon can both monitor their 'enemies' and hide in the
	traffic generated by tor unsuspecting users?

> and you BREAK THEM or at least inhibit their ability to go
> after anyone but the highest-of-value targets. That's why I support
> tor and promote it.

	you promote tor because you are either retarded or paid to
	promote tor.

> Not because it makes one 'invulnerable, but
> because the more people who use it, the more impossible it gets for
> the authorities to cope.

	too bad you don't know what you are talking about - or
	pretending.

> Telling people not to use it actually helps
> the feds in more ways than just 'in the clear' comms,

	false

> and the
> gubmint's social engineers who cut tor down for it's insecurities at
> places like this list know that.

	dude - you are the social engineer here - that is when you are
	not promoting the divine right of the state to regulate the use
	of bycycles.