juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 10:22:49 PST 2016

On Sat, 20 Feb 2016 15:09:08 +0100
Cari Machet <carimachet at gmail.com> wrote:

> a scientist that worked on the genome will no longer work with state
> money and condemns the state - that should tell you what is happening
> more than anything
>
> http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/can-algae-feed-the-world-and-fuel-the-planet/

	1) there seem to be a lot of fugazzi there.

	2) he doesn't work for the state anymore, now he works for
	exxon? =)

> and tesla ... just look at tesla

	yes, see tesla's actual contributions to engineering

	http://edisontechcenter.org/AC-PowerHistory.html

	compare to this

	http://edisontechcenter.org/GalileoFerraris.html

	Regardless, it is certainly a fact that state and 'private'
	industry closely cooperate for mutual benefit at the expense of
	the subjects and consumers (who obviously pay the bills)