[tor-talk] [Fwd: Multiple Internets]

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 08:01:07 PST 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXtS6UcdOMs

NSA Surveillance and What To Do About It
bruce schneier

nice lists in this talk but he has v limited frames for legal structure
.... did he really never meet caspar bowden or? he doesnt seem to know that
the eu has inset protections for global citizens against the state

and only giving a fuck about quantum if it effects his lifetime is super
beyond fucked up

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795