Inside John Kerry's Photo Op With Hollywood Leaders: Anti-ISIS Pow-Wow Yields Few Plans, Ideas

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 13:40:21 PST 2016

On Thu, 18 Feb 2016 12:17:34 -0800
Rayzer <Rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> Ted Smith wrote:
>
> > Interesting article Georgi. What's the cypherpunk angle you see in
> > this?
> >

> Social Engineering, especially the covert type where one doesn't know
> they're being 'engineered' is of cypherpunk interest... At least THIS
> punk

	if hollywood, the propaganda machine of the US industrial
	military complex is not of interest to anarchists, then I don't
	know what anarchists should pay attention to.

	There are also bits like this one

	"Hacktivist groups like Anonymous have also pledged to help
	limit the reach of terrorists."

	translation

	"CIA groups like Anonymous have also pledged to help
	limit the reach of terrorists other than themselves"

"

"