De-dollarization possibly about to snowball

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Feb 15 16:09:56 PST 2016

Over simplistic indeed. Here's some anecdotes re Kissinger and Putin
meeting and the self evident collapse of the USD$. I find this quite
insightful.

http://www.pravdareport.com/society/stories/12-02-2016/133329-kissinger_putin-0/
Henry Kissinger came to Moscow to discuss new financial system with Putin
12.02.2016

And another version:
Kissinger Delivered a Plan for a New World Order to Putin
http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/02/kissinger-delivered-plan-for-new-world.html
Extract:
" What did the President of Russia say? I think he said he would think
about it for another four years. Through which he will be able to
offer Henry Kissinger, or someone else, to make Alaska a "bridge"
between Russia and America, and will promise to consider also the
interests of Washington and other major powers in Europe.
But if they are not satisfied with the American political elite, they
will have to wait for the next offer, which is expected in four years.
But it seems to me that it will be even worse for them.
"

Enjoy.