openssl and libressl are shipping broken in 2009 elliptic curve secp112r1

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Thu Feb 11 06:13:17 PST 2016

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 10:58:23AM +0100, danimoth wrote:
> On 11/02/16 at 11:36am, Georgi Guninski wrote:
> > Good luck to those who have crypto ideals.
>
> Is there someone which still has crypto ideals ? Funny.

Well, I have _some_ trust in one time pads.
(and like their plausible deniability side effect,
though suspect it won't work well if i am in prison).

Key exchange is PITA, never mind this.

On the other hand, i have _a lot of_ distrust in
da kernel and in the iron, so they can fuck OTPs...

ц'ест ла вие, as the french write in cyrillic.