[Fwd: Multiple Internets]

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 10:52:23 PST 2016

i will look at that

but what makes wired less "chatty"

can you expand your ideas on why wireless over wired/fiber?

if the interconnected reach problem goes away that is

+++

my issue with wire/fiber is that it is infrastructure built by the powers
... if higher levels of strength are on wireless networks - which my report
discusses as coming - then maybe it is a better place to form new structures

the powers have proven they will lock them for capital as the chatanooga
model demonstrates so i think it would be best to move from wire

and my point in bringing up syria and iraq wireless use as v strong signal
in the middle of nowhere speaks to wireless ability as well so

i have no clue how they attianed this super connectivity and maybe the
human body was sort of fucked by the waves floating in the air but still
... there could be built protection shields

i would like to see your arguments

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795