[Fwd: Multiple Internets]

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 07:06:18 PST 2016

there are mesh networks

freifunk

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=freifunk+berlin

also when people woke up to the cables of the net all going thru the US
there was at least talk of making new infrastructure on other land masses

i wrote about the chatanooga model that freed the fiber under the city of
chatanooga and also the future being wireless hubs not broadband ... look
to what the powers are making frameworks for and develop outside that realm
using its flaws

when i lived in syria i had video calls in the middle of the desert ... no
cell towers in sight -

iraqis had video calling in 2000 or even 1999 - anyone that had an
efficient fone (nokia was big)

in other words the whole system is throttled and thats not just about speed

but quantum computing development is being ignored ?

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Reykjavik +354 894 8650
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.