Assange to Surrender to Brits, Snowden was to be Rendered via Danes

Sean Lynch seanl at literati.org
Mon Feb 8 11:24:02 PST 2016

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 12:55 AM grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/695084493825273856
> I shall exit the embassy at noon on Friday to accept arrest by British
> polic.

He said he would surrender should the UN find against him, when it has
actually found in his favor. So he's still in the embassy AFAICT.

> http://www.thenational.scot/news/secret-us-flight-flew-over-scottish-airspace-to-capture-snowden.13226
> N977GA
> <http://www.thenational.scot/news/secret-us-flight-flew-over-scottish-airspace-to-capture-snowden.13226N977GA>
> was previously identified by Dave Willis in Air Force Monthly
> as an aircraft used for CIA rendition flights.

 Is there an API-accessible or otherwise machine-readable list of these
somewhere? I've started playing with ADS-B reception, and I'd like to
automatically flag any "interesting" call signs.