USA To Require Govt Issued ID To Use Internet, No More Anonymous

Rayzer Rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Feb 7 12:45:18 PST 2016

Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> This simply does not follow. Juan made a simple logical response that
> "no, just because I choose to drive on a public road, does not mean I
> actually agree to display a license plate"
>
> As a fact, Juan's logic is true.
>
> This can also be extended:
> - driving on a road does not mean driver -wants- to display a license plate

NO one but you gives a fuck what YOU or Juan wants and it's obvious your
lives are quite sheltered or you would have discovered that by now.

Growing up and taking PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY by 'whatever means
necessary' for the humans around you, is something you and Juan
apparently need to learn, before, in real life, someone 'schools you'.
Albeit my experience is most people who think like you get stomped on
the second you broach 'me uber alles' to someone you've damaged in some way.

So, by extension, I assume neither of you 'get out much'.

In other words, for your own personal safety, if you injure someone with
your uninsured smog-belcher, make sure you kill them or at least injure
them so they can't do the same injury back to you.

--
RR
"Through counter-intelligence it should be possible to pinpoint potential trouble-makers ... And neutralize them, neutralize them, neutralize them"