USA To Require Govt Issued ID To Use Internet, No More Anonymous

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Feb 7 04:18:23 PST 2016

On 1/21/16, Rayzer <Rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
> juan wrote:
>
>> 	Now tell me rayzer, you are a 'true' 'anarchist', and the proof
>> 	that you are a 'true' 'anarchist' is that you worship the
>> 	american DVM ...
>
> Haven't had a DL in 20 years and my ID is 15 years expired.
>
> On the other hand, I don't drive a smogbox anymore, and when the police
> ask for ID, I IDENTIFY myself with my name. That's all I'm legally
> required to do.

OK, gettin out of the system is good, even if still bound in other
ways. Minimising environment footprint is good. Knowing your rights
and instructing cops as such is also good.

Advocating for good things is good.

Encouraging others to lift their rights/enviro/system/etc game is
good. All good things.

Now living a right can get a bit more difficult - actually driving a
vehicle without a license nor rego plate, and handling the cops and
courts when the time comes.

It's good to raise ones own standards, its a much harder job to raise
the standards for the collective.

Individual right is becoming so suppressed that we in The West need
some serious kick back.