The Intercept steps up after catching a reporter faking data and sources

Rayzer Rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Feb 3 13:51:08 PST 2016

juan wrote:
> 	You didn't realize that the intercept is a propaganda outlet of
> 	the 'good' 'progressive' american lefties? Financed by a high
> 	ranking american corporatist, the owner of ebay*?

Poor people in ghettos don't have the resources to make a dent in the
MSM's grip on the 'Merican mind and Glenn Greenwald is NOT a part of
what you refer to as "'progressive' american lefties". "Progressive
American lefties" don't consort with people wanted by the federal
government, they try to convince them to turn themselves in ... because
"the shitstem works", but "poor people in ghettos" do.

BTW, have I ever mentioned Abbie Hoffman got the money to operate the
Cooper Square Free Store, where Yippie!'s plan for the Festival of Life
at the '68 Chicago Democratic Police Riot was hatched/plotted/conspired
from the NYC YMCA?

Bonus! Ed Sander's illustrated instructions on how to exorcise and
levitate the Pentagon, circa 1967:
https://40.media.tumblr.com/52d19ff6c2c93cfb298f3fe1557373af/tumblr_o1zr6dfFz01s925jyo1_540.jpg

--
RR
"Through counter-intelligence it should be possible to pinpoint potential trouble-makers ... And neutralize them, neutralize them, neutralize them"