The Intercept steps up after catching a reporter faking data and sources

Rayzer Rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Feb 3 10:59:39 PST 2016

"Retracted: Dylann Roof’s Cousin Claims Love Interest Chose Black Man
Over Him"

Why would the Intercept even bother publishing shit like this? It's
National Enquirer material.

Ps. "Cari Machet" is now on my (bit)bucket list, at the server to save
riseup.net the remailing bandwidth,  thanks to her typically informative
missive. Not that trolls care if anyone actually reads what they
pathologically spew.

--
RR
"Through counter-intelligence it should be possible to pinpoint potential trouble-makers ... And neutralize them, neutralize them, neutralize them"