A sane platform for president - what is your fundamentals for Eben Moglen?

Zenaan Harkness zen@freedbms.net
Thu Feb 25 15:44:45 PST 2016

So Eben is going to run for president.

Let's make his job easy - write a first draft of his platform. I'm
considering that "as president, I will end the United States
Government" would probably not fly?

There is the detailed version, for the geeks 'round these parts, and
the simple version can be culled, for the footy tribe.

0. Constitutional basis - executive orders affirming each and every
(??) clause of the Constitution of the United States of America. ?

1. Eliminate all non-court ordered (by a human judge, and with no
order covering more than two target individuals at a time) monitoring
(monitoring of all forms). ?

2. Eliminate the CIA. Eliminate Machiavellian military "exploration"
and all state-sponsored and any other coups and regime changes. ?

3. Require all 'large' internet services to provide hidden service
access to their services ?

4. ???