Apple Vs FBI: We tried to help the FBI but someone changed phone's iCloud password

Rayzer Rayzer@riseup.net
Sat Feb 20 11:08:07 PST 2016

Transliteration... The feds tampered with the phone and apparently
fucked up their own investigation.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/02/apple-we-tried-to-help-fbi-terror-probe-but-someone-changed-icloud-password/

--
RR
"Through counter-intelligence it should be possible to pinpoint potential trouble-makers ... And neutralize them, neutralize them, neutralize them"