More on political correctness gone mad - The Saker - why i use the term anglozionist and why its important

Zenaan Harkness zen@freedbms.net
Sun Feb 7 14:51:52 PST 2016

OK, I'm going to take the /dev/zero redirections.

This article is rational, as far as I can tell, but hey, my powers of
ascertaining rationality may well not match yours.

I say this is on-topic regarding the political correctness gone mad
discussions. On topic as in, bang on topic. But to limit the fallout
from posting such filth, here's just the link:
http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/why-i-use-term-anglozionist-and-why-its-important/ri12546

Trigger words used - anglozionist and plenty more, so if that's not
for you plug your ears now, cover your eyes and fuck off to your
cotton wool world.