[cryptome] National Archives API

Sean Lynch seanl@literati.org
Tue Feb 2 13:34:25 PST 2016

If you look in the parent directory[1] there are node.js[2] and Ruby[3]
clients for the API, along with some basic examples that may serve to get
you started. Send me a private email or Google Hangouts message if you need
any help getting those up and running and I'll see what I can do.

[1] https://github.com/usnationalarchives
[2] https://github.com/usnationalarchives/nara-node
[3] https://github.com/usnationalarchives/nara-ruby