Me: Respectability

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 20:56:24 PST 2016

On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 18:39:19 -0800
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 12/31/2016 06:27 PM, juan wrote:
> > On Sun, 1 Jan 2017 13:15:54 +1100
> > Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Important lessons for those who have yet to comprehend...
> >>

> >> We Respectable Now
> >> http://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/we-respectable-now/73980
> >
> > 	Please turn JavaScript on and reload the page. DDoS
> > protection by CloudFlare
>

> The nutcase right (as is the case with the nutcase 'left')...
> Infiltrated and used by the feds since right was... right, and left
> was wrong. Right?

	A fair amount of sites I visit are behind cloudflare. My guess
	is that the owners don't even know what the fuck they are doing
	(i.e. cooperating with the american police state).

	In the case of sites promoting supposedly less-than-mainstream
	views the fact that they use cloudflare is...self parody as
	usual.