Major fuckups in the year of 2016?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Dec 29 07:20:52 PST 2016

On 12/29/2016 01:25 AM, John Newman wrote:

> On Dec 29, 2016, at 2:35 AM, Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com
> <mailto:guninski at guninski.com>> wrote:
>
>> What are some major fuckups in the year of 2016?
>
> The ridiculous water catastrophe in Flint, Michigan.

If you live in Fruitvale, a San Francisco Bay area town, your water is
poison. More lead in it than Flint Michigan.

If I recall correctly (and I might be wrong about this) Fruitvale was
one of the places early in the Personal Computer boom where the silicon
valley kept it's machine shops and filthy filthy wafer fab operations...
Before they found out how toxic wafer fab ops were and moved them to
third world countries where they could poison people at will.

http://www.bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/news/2016/12/28/east-bay-lead-exposure-fruitvale-oakland.html