Hawking Says: We're Fucked, And It's Our Fault

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Dec 26 20:55:15 PST 2016

On 12/26/2016 05:27 PM, bbrewer wrote:
>> On Nov 20, 2016, at 10:26 AM, Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
>>
>> Ps. still working on a quart can of oil I bought five years ago to oil my bike.
> Wow.
>
> I go through about a court a week on average between my 3 cars.
> One leaks quite a bit (fixed, and then another sprung up. cute) into the land
> One leaks and burns.
>
> The other burns, into the sky.
>
> My bike hangs in the carport, sadly.

I had a car like that about 15/20 years ago. It even passed California
smog check... Admittedly an old car with smog specs to match. It was a
'65 International Travelall with the only piece of smog equipment
required being a pcv valve. It was a required add-on to replace the
original road draft tube. Old enough to remember when the top of every
grade had an oil stripe that made topping hills in the rain an
adrenaline raising experience?