Criticism of a recent Ninth Circuit Court case regarding email searches.

bbrewer bbrewer at littledystopia.net
Mon Dec 26 17:45:32 PST 2016

> On Dec 23, 2016, at 2:54 PM, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> All humans have basic human rights to privacy, freedom from
> arbitrary search and seizure, due process, torture, murder, etc...
> regardless of where they are, what citizenship they claim,
> or who is interested in them. Any govt that adopts anything
> less than the highest existing embodiment of such principles,
> wherever it is found in the world, should be laughed at for
> among other things, its own hyprocrisy.
> A specific targeted warrant should be required for all such things.
> With routine police work to both support and follow from that.
>
> Put another way, it's not as if there wouldn't be such a single law,
> interpretation and applicability if a one world government gets its way.
> Except that by that time any rights may be an unrecognizably twisted
> relic of the past. Which is exactly what some of these interpretations
> and interpreters are trying to twist around jurisdictons and rationales
> with today.

This is simply a continuation of the society that we all were born into and most revel in (well, most in the 1st worlds…) Before the notion of a government, many of these ‘issues’ never arose. Murder and theft? Sure.

Modern society, as we know it, gives zero fucks about the notion of a human right — As do many (most) of the humans involved.

It’s already a foreign concept.