"right" vs permission, to immigrate - "Japan: No Muslims, no terrorists"

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 18:36:57 PST 2016

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 9:19 PM, Cecilia Tanaka
<cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
> Pretty sweet of you!

Not really, because I failed to note that even defining biological race
is hard. The real term is just people being assholes to other [loosely]
definable groups of people. But no worries, we all do it, it's in the DNA.
Which is what makes the hypocrisy of SJW a bit silly. And the wars
among worlds peoples often happen. And makeout sessions while in
the shower with someone different all the more hotter.