Fwd: [tor-talk] 33c3 and tor?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 23:02:47 PST 2016

On Dec 22, 2016 1:27 AM, "Razer" <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> @feminaecognosce
> Jacob Appelbaum raped me too. I'd like to talk about how we can better
address rape culture in the hacker community.

Uff...  Some wannabe oportunists are really, really slow.  Months and
months of delay...  She wants her 15 minutes of attention and is trying to
get them in the worst possible way:  telling lies and pretending to be a
victim.

And, of course, I.L., the 'stinky kitten', already made even bigger the
noise to justify her nasty past actions and the sad fact that it was the
first time in the Hacker History that CCC has opted not to accept any talks
by Tor.  Tsk, tsk...  Bad signal, evident loss of credibility and respect.
I can't imagine the reasons, hihi...  ;)

Hypocrites and liars...  I am waiting for the next drama.  Maybe something
like "Jake raped a sandwich when had 'eaten' it without its consent."