"right" vs permission, to immigrate - "Japan: No Muslims, no terrorists"

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Dec 21 19:34:41 PST 2016

When I quote something I take responsibility for 'writing' it. In the
context you used it, which you set up thusly:

>  People of the left who are simply pretending to be "libertarian".

And then using some guy who wasn't even Left at the time he was
contemporary except among liberal democrats like my 90 year old mother
(who btw also had a copy of Rand's Atlas Shrugged on her bookshelf) as
example of 'left'? ... you own it guy.

> Further, you demonstrate yourself to be a clueless leftist dweeb when
> you said,   "US 'libertarians' are absolutely right wing republicans
> with a socially liberal streak".
>
> From my earliest acquaintance with libertarianism in the mid-to-late
> 1970's, "libertarians" were described as "socially liberal" and
> "economically conservative".  So, referring to them as "absolutely
> right wing Republicans" shows that you are entirely unaware of, or at
> least strongly mischaracterizing, libertarians as a group.

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

You mis-characterize "Left".

Rr