"right" vs permission, to immigrate - "Japan: No Muslims, no terrorists"

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 18:36:40 PST 2016

Your message below implies that it was me who typed "Rothbardians".  I didn't.  You need to be more careful about what you type.

Further, you demonstrate yourself to be a clueless leftist dweeb when you said,   "US 'libertarians' are absolutely right wing republicans with a socially liberal streak".From my earliest acquaintance with libertarianism in the mid-to-late 1970's, "libertarians" were described as "socially liberal" and "economically conservative".  So, referring to them as "absolutely right wing Republicans" shows that you are entirely unaware of, or at least strongly mischaracterizing, libertarians as a group.
            Jim Bell