"right" vs permission, to immigrate - "Japan: No Muslims, no terrorists"

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Dec 21 17:29:04 PST 2016

On 12/21/2016 11:23 AM, jim bell wrote something I was grokking until I
got to...

> Rothbardians

...in some context to 'left' of anything, and threw up a little in my mouth.

It's easy to see, empirically in my life, and in ur irl, that US
'libertarians' are absolutely right wing republicans with a socially
liberal streak ... "Socially liberal" in a 'fratboy date rape' sort of
way if you were describing their relationship with others in the society.

Rr

Redacted with malice aforethought.