"right" vs permission, to immigrate - "Japan: No Muslims, no terrorists"

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 11:52:25 PST 2016

On Wed, 21 Dec 2016 19:23:22 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Juan, I'm still waiting for you to justify your claim that
> Christopher Cantwell isn't a libertarian.

	As luck would have it I replied to your previous message
	literally 10 seconds before you sent this one. So my reply
	should be just arriving =P

> Your merely pointing to
> his assertion that libertarians shouldn't be (or need not be) in
> favor of open borders, simply highlights which side of the argument
> you are on:  It doesn't say that Cantwell is necessarily wrong.   It
> would help your position immensely if you could point to a
> substantial number of positions Cantwell has taken which libertarians
> would generally agree that contradict libertarian philosophy.

	It doesn't matter if he got 7 out of 10 positions right but
	still tries to justify anti-libertarian aberrations like state
	borders.

> suggest you read
>  https://christophercantwell.com/2015/12/06/why-libertarians-are-hopeless/
>  which I include a segment of, below.   I suspect you are exactly the
> kind of problem that Cantwell is referring to:  People of the left
> who are simply pretending to be "libertarian".

	Right back at you. You and cantwell are right
	wing/conservatives pretending to be libertarians.  Which is
	actually quite common in the 'libertarian' movement because
	it's kinda easy to dishonestly twist libertarianism into a
	defense of the status quo. You know, all those poor big
	business who pay too much taxes, let's bail them out again.

× Jim Bell

> [partial quote below]
>
> Why Libertarians Are Corrupted By The Left

	Spare me the typically RIGHT WING, mccarthist nonsense. Haven't
	you learned yet that libertarianism is not left wing NOR right
	wing?

	cantwell should be talking abou how libertarianism is corrupted
	by right wingers like him.

	Then again, thanks for illustrasting that cantwell is a RIGHT
	WINGER or CONSERVATIVE, not a libertarian.