"right" vs permission, to immigrate - "Japan: No Muslims, no terrorists"

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Tue Dec 20 13:31:34 PST 2016

> On Dec 20, 2016, at 4:21 PM, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> From: Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net>
>
> >I've heard at least one "libertarian utopian" position that movement of
> >humans, i.e. emmigration and immigration, ought be by the free will of
> >the individual human(s).
>
> This essay by Christopher Cantwell pretty much destroys the "libertarians must be in favor of open borders" idea.
>
> https://christophercantwell.com/2015/09/28/open-borders-or-market-immigration/
>
>                Jim Bell

"Fuck The Border"

A friend of mine dropped me a line,
it said, "man, I gotta run to the USA. I got no money, got no job."
She skipped out of Mexico to stay alive.
You've got a problem with her living here,
but what did you do to help her before she fucking came?
What did the country do? What did the people do?
I stand not by my country, but by people of the whole fucking world.
No fences, no borders. Free movement for all.
Fuck the border.
It's about fucking time to treat people with respect.
It's our culture and consumption that makes her life unbearable.
Fuck this country; its angry eyes, its knee-jerk hordes.
Legal or illegal, watch her fucking go.
She'll take what's hers. Watch her fucking go.
Fuck the border.