No one provides proof Assange is dead > 1 month now

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Fri Dec 16 11:07:55 PST 2016

On 12/16/2016 01:02 PM, jim bell wrote:

> If anything, I don't think it's primarily the right-wing who are
> actually believing the "Russia hacked the election" story.  I think
> that story is at least designed, in part, for such people as an
> audience, hoping that they will 'bite'.  Instead, I think it is
> the Hillary-supporters and other left-wingers who are putting out
> this implausible story.

The primary source for claims that Russia "interfered with" the U.S.
Presidential race is a pre-election press release from the Obama
Administration's Department of Homeland Security.  Note that this was
a press release, a.k.a. propaganda placement, not an intelligence work
product created under an audited process by an accountable activity.
This is the sum total of "evidence" presented, and it is self
evidently pure speculation:

"The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like
DCLeaks .com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are
consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed
efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with
the US election process."

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-
security-and-office-director-national

=or=

https://tinyurl.com/jgtt3tu

All present claims that the CIA has confirmed this speculation follow
this template:  A reporter said an anonymous source claimed an unnamed
senior intelligence official told them that unspecified secret
information confirms Russian involvement in releasing incriminating
DNC e-mails to Wikileaks.

Before the general election, the claim of Russian State interference
with the Presidential election was only one of many talking points
used by the DNC:  A component of the effort to demonize Trump by
turning his statements expressing a willingness to negotiate with
Russia into a confession that he was collaborating with a foreign enemy.

Since the election, the assertion that Russia "rigged" the election
has been turned into a full scale Big Lie propaganda campaign led by
media outlets affiliated with the Democratic National Committee.  No
effort or expense has been spared in saturating U.S. mass media with
claims that Russia rigged the Presidential election, backed by no
evidence of any kind.  In social media venues frequented by Democratic
Party loyalists, something approaching lynch mob hysteria has emerged,
including calls to negate the election results by any means necessary
in order to protect "Democratic process."

As partisan misdirection from the Obama Administration this circus act
is brilliant:  Earlier I caught myself ignoring the fact that nobody
denies the content of the leaked documents is factual, which means
(among other things) that Hillary stole the nomination.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, investigative reporter Greg Palast
has published real evidence of good old fashioned American election
rigging.  Spoiler:  Exit polls in States under Republican
Administrations show results opposite the official counts, and follow
up indicates this was in at least some cases the result of
demographically targeted ballot rejection.

http://www.gregpalast.com/palast-report-democracy-nowby-rejecting-recoun
t-michigan-covering-75000-ballots-never-counted/

=or=

https://tinyurl.com/zp5a8y4

Funny thing:  Nobody with the necessary budget and influence is making
a propaganda effort to promote this factual election rigging narrative.

:o)