No one provides proof Assange is dead > 1 month now

Joshua Case jwcase at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 09:16:19 PST 2016

Such a boring line of technicality. As though anyone is in a position to call themselves "the Russian government" - and deliver 'anonymously' to Wikileaks. Assange guilty of the same duplicitous doublethink as the machine he is destroying. However many hands the documentary evidence passed through by the time Assange was given access, the Feds have the boxes that were wrecked and stolen from, and the NSA has selectors for points of origin for all traffic logged in massive vaults. Who knows, but citing Assange as an authority, as opposed to an actor in this drama is duplicity defined.