Wikileaks provides no proof Assange is alive, > 1 month now

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Dec 15 23:48:15 PST 2016

Julian Assange: ‘Our Source Is Not the Russian Government’
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/12/15/julian-assange-our-source-is-not-the-russian-government/
"
Thursday on the Sean Hannity’s radio show, editor-in-chief of  WikiLeaks
Julian Assange said the Russian government was not his source for the
hacked emails they released from both the Democratic National Committee
and the chairman of the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign John
Podesta.

Assange said, “Our source is not the Russian government.”

Hannity asked, “In other words, let me be clear, Russia did not give you
the Podesta documents or anything from the DNC?

Assange replied, “That’s correct.”
"