oil supply sigint

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Thu Dec 15 01:10:39 PST 2016

On 12/13/2016 02:34 AM, grarpamp wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 1:24 PM, #$%& <#$%&#$%&@gmail.com> wrote:
>>         nuke is worse than oil and has the same 'geopolitical
>>         dependencies'.
> I know it has sourcing and mining issues but we know
> safe open crowd reviewed plant designs and open
> inspections are possible for those bold enough to
> set aside secret corp profit bullshit, and obviously there
> are zero emissions, except for waste. And maybe
> similar source reserve timescales as hydrocarbon fuels.

The issues I have with nuclear energy, are that when things go wrong...
they go *really* wrong. Sure, they may not fail as often as they used
to, but that doesn't mean shit isn't going to *really* go sideways when
it does.

Seriously, the Fukushima disaster makes the Exxon Valdez and Deepwater
Horizon incidents look like a few guys pissed in the ocean. Nom nom nom
radioactive fish...

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com