more cuck for Barack - Judge Jeanine dishes out another serve

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 16:02:53 PST 2016

On Tue, 13 Dec 2016 18:47:49 -0500
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> I don't support censorship, all your claims to the contrary ;) At the
> same time, I don't support people telling me how I can configure my
> own software on my own hardware whose network traffic I pay for.

	I "dully" note you  seemt to have ignored everything else I
	said.

> For instance, I don't consider locking my mail server down so it's
> not an open relay to be censorship (some people do - see toad.com).
> Trying to enforce software configurations I'm not interested in, on
> my shit, under any pretense, is fascism.

	As long as your hardware doens't carry other people's speech,
	fine.

	The facscist/conservtive dictum "my network, my fascist rules
	for speech" remains just that however. A fascist dictum.

	Anyway, I agree that some traffic can be classified as outright
	spam, like, say, advertising posted by bots, but blocking that
	sort of traffic is not really what's been discussed here.