more cuck for Barack - Judge Jeanine dishes out another serve

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Tue Dec 13 15:02:47 PST 2016

> On Dec 13, 2016, at 5:19 PM, Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:
>
>> On 12/13/2016 04:06 PM, John Newman wrote:
>> Also, please don't pretend I'm arguing for moderation on cypherpunks
>> - I'm not, I never have, and I think it's an awful fit for this
>> list.
>
> What is your alternative proposal for cleaning up the list and ensuring
> its continued existence?
>
> If you have a way to rid of all the e-turds being sent to this list
> without moderation, I'm all ears. However, at the current rate, in a
> couple of months "moderator(s)" wouldn't be an accurate description of
> those with the responsibility--it would be more like "zookeeper(s)."

Setup mail filters if you feel the need.

I think it's important this list stay open - what lofty personage would be the moderator?

Honestly, it's an anarchist list for christ sake, for technically minded people - to configure client side filters is trivial. Moderation is really a horrible fit for this list (and I hate the nazi bullshit as much as anyone)

--
John