more cuck for Barack - Judge Jeanine dishes out another serve

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Tue Dec 13 14:19:39 PST 2016

On 12/13/2016 04:06 PM, John Newman wrote:
> Also, please don't pretend I'm arguing for moderation on cypherpunks
> - I'm not, I never have, and I think it's an awful fit for this
> list.

What is your alternative proposal for cleaning up the list and ensuring
its continued existence?

If you have a way to rid of all the e-turds being sent to this list
without moderation, I'm all ears. However, at the current rate, in a
couple of months "moderator(s)" wouldn't be an accurate description of
those with the responsibility--it would be more like "zookeeper(s)."

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com