more cuck for Barack - Judge Jeanine dishes out another serve

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Tue Dec 13 14:06:59 PST 2016

> On Dec 13, 2016, at 2:49 PM, juan wrote:
>    Oh yes. Moderation is not literally "outright censorship". It is
>    "outright censorship" with a different name. No doubt the
>    change of name makes it wholly different.

A thought experiment:  you have a group chat, irc or XMPP or whatever. There are a few dozen people or so in the group (doesn't really matter the number), it's a technical discussion about programming... <whatever> - some collaborative open source project.

By your standards, is it censorship to kick ban a troll(s) that keeps joining the chat, talks totally off topic bullshit, disrupting actual productive conversation/work ?

Also, please don't pretend I'm arguing for moderation on cypherpunks - I'm not, I never have, and I think it's an awful fit for this list.