more cuck for Barack - Judge Jeanine dishes out another serve

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 11:49:55 PST 2016

On Tue, 13 Dec 2016 13:32:37 -0600
"Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

> I despise censorship

	And thus the totalitarian quinn keeps trolling.

> (just read the archives of the first blog in my
> sig)

	Sonny, you won't get any clicks from me, but I certainly read
	the garbage you post here. Your posts in this list contain only
	calls for censorship and general support for statism.

> and I am frequently cited as the most anti-censorship guy among
> my various large groups of friends.

	Sure. You are not trolling at this very moment. Your made up
	bullshit about your imaginary 'friends' is no doubt the
	ultimate proof of your anti-censorship credentials.

	Hsy, according to 'my friends' I am an alien from
	another galaxy. It is a fact because 'they' say so.

> I'm the first one to add PDF
> versions of banned books to my BitTorrent client to further any
> attempt to preserve them for the ages. Moderation is a completely
> different concept than outright censorship,

	Oh yes. Moderation is not literally "outright censorship". It is
	"outright censorship" with a different name. No doubt the
	change of name makes it wholly different.

> and it is important to
> learn the huge difference.

	You no doubt are a Master of Hypocrysy. 'Teaching' people how
	to be intellectual frauds is not something that decent guys
	do, though. But go ahead, keep enlightening the Cypherpunks - I
	wouldn't be too surprised if you get your censorship regime
	implemented.