more cuck for Barack - Judge Jeanine dishes out another serve

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Tue Dec 13 11:32:37 PST 2016

On 12/13/2016 01:13 PM, #$%& wrote:
> Why? I, unlike quinn, am not a statist nor I advocate censorship on a
> list devoted to cyber freedom. Quinn on the other hand wants
> censorship, something which, as a few people noticed, goes against
> core cypherpunk values. If a person subscribes to a mailing list
> devoted to principles he despises, he surely must be trolling.
> Trolling big time.

Again, this time with definitions:

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/moderation

Noun

moderation ‎(countable and uncountable, plural moderations)
[...]
    The process of moderating a discussion

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/moderate

Verb

moderate ‎(third-person singular simple present moderates, present
participle moderating, simple past and past participle moderated)
[...]
    (intransitive) To become less excessive
[...]
    (intransitive) To act as a moderator; to assist in bringing to
compromise

Contrast this with:

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/censorship

Noun

censorship ‎(countable and uncountable, plural censorships)

    The use of state or group power to control freedom of expression or
press, such as passing laws to prevent media from being published or
propagated.

One is still free to post one's own thoughts elsewhere when presented
with a moderated forum whose members do not allow them or otherwise
declare them to be off topic. By all means, please start
neonaziandkkkpunks at longlivehitler.wherever.com if that's what you want.
But please recognize moderating the list we are on now would still leave
you free to express whatever you want. The rest of us that actually want
to discuss cypherpunk values could do without all this garbage, filth,
and spam.

I despise censorship (just read the archives of the first blog in my
sig) and I am frequently cited as the most anti-censorship guy among my
various large groups of friends. I'm the first one to add PDF versions
of banned books to my BitTorrent client to further any attempt to
preserve them for the ages. Moderation is a completely different concept
than outright censorship, and it is important to learn the huge difference.

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com